How Coworkx Studio is responding to the Coronavirus
With all the effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), our highest priority at Coworkx Studio is to keep our community members and employees safe as our grand opening comes to fruition.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Constant monitoring of our space, employees and community to address any health threats.
- Compliance with all government regulations and health safety guidelines related to the containment of Coronavirus.
- Careful guidance to our staff across the board to review the best ways to prevent the spread of infection, based on guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center of Disease Control (CDC). These include:
- Cleaning your hands often. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid close contact with people (stay at least 6 feet away)
- Stay home if you are sick, unless you are seeking medical care.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- If our employees experiences symptoms such as fever or respiratory infection, they are required to seek medical treatment immediately.
- Follow our approved cleaning and disinfecting protocol to keep superb heath, hygiene and cleanliness in our workspace community
For more information, we encourage you to visit WHO’s Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19) and CDC’s steps to protect yourself from coronavirus (COVID-19).
Keep updated on what we are doing
(FAQ) FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our team is constantly adapting to changing conditions to further benefit our member community. We are developing regular monitoring, cleaning and disinfecting protocol. Of course, we will comply with all government regulations and guidelines related to the containment of the novel Coronavirus.
Our team will continue to follow guidelines on the best methods to prevent the spread of infection in accordance with recommendations provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health authorities around the world.
Coworkx Studio is maintaining development to provide our services except we are limited by restrictions. We are working in the rules and regulation of the government while following the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center of Disease Control (CDC) for our member community and best outcome.